Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm in Dubai

That should pretty much say all that needs to be said about why I haven't posted in awhile. I could go into detail about this place, but it may make your head spin.

Prior to getting here, I'd heard mixed reviews. I have had no such mixed experience. Only good times.

In any case, I'm almost ready to post a story about America that I think you all may find interesting. To be fair, you may need to give me a few days to get that up here. In the meantime, I'm seeing Tiesto spin tomorrow night which should be sufficiently insane, and then flying to Tanzania on Saturday. Things are bound to slow down a bit there.

Until then, I'm still basking in the glow of a Giants Super Bowl win. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still choking down all the Eli insults I've been spewing over the past two seasons. Watching the game in Cairo was definitely an experience, too. Though the Egyptian people can pretty much suck my ass and they'd still be getting more than they deserve.

No offense. Details on that forthcoming as well.

No comments: