Thursday, January 10, 2008

Over the Top

I found this sticker on the toilet of a men’s stall in a Jerusalem restaurant. I went back to my room and got my camera; that’s how good it was. This sticker invoked the following conclusions:
-
Those who wear their hats backwards, have small balls.

-
And no arms

-
It doesn’t matter how you wear your hat. In Israel, your anal beads go up the shaft of your cock.

-
Guys with their hats backwards are too dumb to lift the seat.

-
If a toilet bowl is transparent, go ahead and put your cock in there. Your shaft beads will tell you how deep the water is.

-
With that many beads up the shaft of your dick, it’s a lot harder to sit and relax with your elbows on your knees, the way most people do it. Look at how tense that guy is!

-
I pissed on the wall. I wasn’t wearing a hat.

No comments: