Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Not-So-Apologetic Quick Update

I realize it's been about two weeks since my last entry, and trust me when I say I have a couple entires about half done, which will be posted quickly following completion. But as for what I've been up to the past couple weeks, I've been moving around A LOT in order to rush my way down to Jerusalem for Christmas.

Those towns include, Istanbul, Selcuk (site of Ephesus), Pammukale, Olimpos, Antalya, and Goreme (where I am now). Lots of cool shit, and some much more interesting observations of Turks and a very pointed opinion regarding travel partners.

I've posted a few more pictures, so if you're bored at work (or looking to over-bill a client), then take a stroll through those. I haven't added captions for all the Kiev pictures yet, so maybe you can do me the favor of holding off on those until I can present them to you in at least a mildly entertaining format. Otherwise, they're just pictures of some place you've never been, may never go, and don't care to see. And I thank you in advance for your open-mindedness.

Keep checking back here, as the first chance I get I'll post my tale of Kiev, and Part II of the food review. When I get some time to breath, I'll kick out a story on Turkey too, but that needs careful consideration. Consideration, I might add, that their teeth sorely need.

Working is for pussies. Never forget that.

No comments: