Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Why I hate all of you

Allow me a moment to rant for a bit:

You guys are all on my shit lists. And no, I don't mean you're up to do my laundry. But where's the fuckin' love, man?? No virtual hugs from what has to be considered my most embarrassing moment? One that I broadcast for your momentary amusement???? That is unacceptable!!!

I'm in Ukraine now, where there are pirates literally at every turn. Sure, that might sound like a good time in an "aye matey" kind of way, but when you're facing possible abduction for a few hundred Hryvnia, it tends to lose its charm.

Got a few posts lined up, just need to put some finishing touches on them. Kind of like how all of you need to put the finishing touches on your underdeveloped empathy. As punishment, I think I might litter this thing with Ad Sense just to piss you all off.

I hope all of you get carpal tunnel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Stuff... Loved the crap your pants blog, and in fact the stereotyping of your fellow travelers was quite good too. Hope you don't get abducted in Ukraine, enjoy my homeland...

mike said...

Crapped your pants blog was classic...loved every word...actually it reminded me of an experience I had at the Richmond Nascar race last year...I'll have to tell you about that sometime over a beer...